About Me

My photo
In which (former and future) world curious traveler, writer, urban warrior, beer enthusiast native Georgian documents unemployed life on the prairie

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 4

Another productive day in (f)un(der)employment. I went to an interview, and then orientation for the diner job, and then I got an offer from the interview.

Oh but wait--it's complicated, because I'm waiting to hear back from a full-time job, but I suppose that's a good problem to have.

And then I went to Thirsty Thursday $1 beer night at the St. Paul Saints, where I got our whole section to sing Happy Birthday to Jef, even though his natal day was six months and change ago.

And now, Jef is reading Game of Thrones and I'm about to dig into Twilight, after judging it all these years. This is evidence that we are not the hipsters we once were. I am, however, and always will be, a critical studies major.

No comments:

Post a Comment